Why choose Caribbean Pools for inground pools and spas? That's easy. Just ask our customers—we are happy to provide references.
Facts About Caribbean Pools:
- Founded in 1976
- Approximately 100 inground pools built annually
- Complete after-sale services including warranty and remodeling
- Full-service maintenance and service departments
- Licensed and fully insured
- Nearly zero employee turn over from season to season, with continued employee training sessions provided during the winter months
- Four fully staffed retail stores in Schererville, Orland Park, and Valparaiso.
- Fully staffed service department year-round
We've built a solid and successful company dedicated to providing quality customer service through: hiring and educating quality personnel, selling and installing the highest quality products, servicing the products we sell, and maintaining open communication with our employees, suppliers, and most importantly, our customers.
Closed on Sunday
At Caribbean we have made the decision to close on Sundays. We believe that all Caribbean employees should have an opportunity to rest, spend time with family and friends, and worship if they choose to do so. That's why all Caribbean locations are closed on Sundays. It's part of our swim for success.
We are ready to help you customize a personal pool care system. A conversation with one of our trained professionals is the best way to feel confident about maintaining your pool or spa. Whether you're a new pool owner or an experienced one, we'll turn you into the neighborhood pool expert in no time.
Watch more on the BioGuard Pool Dealer Difference